Who is Nethra Tilakumara?
Nethra Tilakumara (born 14 June 1999 in Hitchin, England) is a well-known British actress, model, television personality, businesswoman, and social media influencer. She is well-known in the entertainment world for her outstanding performances in the “Flatmates” television series.
She played the part of Yasmin in the series, according to sources. Nethra makes her cinematic debut as Jamila Khan in “Our Girls,” her first action-drama series. She will appear on the BBC comedy show “So Awkward” in the year 2020.
Archie Lyndhurst, a co-star on So Awkward and Nethra’s lover, died at the age of 19 after a brief illness, according to sources.
According to sources, he died on September 22, 2020, although the news of his death was only announced on September 30, 2020. Archie was a gifted actor who appeared in a number of television shows and films.
Childhood, Parents, and Siblings
On Monday, June 14, 1999, in Hitchin, England, United Kingdom, the lovely actress was born to her parents. Her parents are Sri Lankan, according to her social media profile. Every year on June 14th, she celebrates her birthday.
Nethra Tilakumara is 21 years old, according to her birth date (as of 2020). Shan Tilakumara, her father, is a prominent DJ.
Her mother (name withheld) is a stay-at-home mom.
She and her siblings spent their childhoods in Hitchin. She enrolled in a local private school to finish her high school education.
She then began to concentrate on his acting career. She also took dance classes to learn different dance genres, according to sources. Nethra Tilakumara is a well-known British actress today.
|Real Full Birth Name||Nethra Tilakumara.|
|Profession||Actress, Model, Television Personality, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur.|
|Famous for||The series “Flatmates”.|
|Age (How old, as of 2020)||21 years old.|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1999 (Monday).|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Hitchin, England, United Kingdom.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Current Residence||London, England, United Kingdom.|
|Parents||Father: Shan Tilakumara.
|Siblings||No Data Found.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: @nethratilakumara
|School||Local Private School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will Update Soon.|
|Dating History?||Not Known.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Not Yet.|
|Smoke or Drink?||Yes.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 167 cm.
Meters: 1.67 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Shoe Size (US)||5.|
Career & Wealth
|Income Source||Movies, TV Shows, and Modeling Projects.|
|Appeared in||1. Our Girl.
3. Horrid Henry: The Movie.
4. So Awkward.
|Net worth (approx.)||$700-800K US dollars (As of 2020).|
Height, Weight, and Physical Appearance
The 21-year-old woman is obsessed with fashion. She is always dressed in trendy, unique clothing. Due to her 5 feet 6 inches (in meters 1.67 m) height, Nethra looks stunning in every dress.
She keeps her physique sleek and fit by doing aerobic activities at the gym on a daily basis. Her planned high-protein diet aids her in maintaining a healthy body weight of 55 kg (approx.).
Her silky black hair enhances her beauty. She didn’t get a tattoo anywhere on her body. Nethra Tilakumara enjoys wearing shoes, and her favorite style is sneakers.
Nethra Tilakumara: Some Little-Known Facts
- In the year 2013, she makes her debut in the entertainment sector.
- In her first series, “Our Girl,” Nethra Tilakumara had a brief role as a Muslim girl named Jamila Khan.
- Tilakumara rose to prominence following her role as Yasmin in Flatmates.
- She had the opportunity to collaborate with well-known celebrities on this series.
- Nethra Tilakumara was chosen for the character of Kat in the popular comedy show “So Awkward” after some time.
- She also worked as a model for a number of modeling firms.
- She’s also graced the covers of a number of publications.
- Nethra Tilakumara’s net worth is estimated to be between $700,000 and $800,000 USD.
- She enjoys traveling to new places with her companions.
- Nethra Tilakumara dated actor Archie Lyndhurst, according to sources.
- She enjoys watching cartoons in her spare time.
- Nethra enjoys having late-night get-togethers with her friends.