Mae Whitman is an American actress who has worked in film and television in the United States for a long time. She is without a doubt one of the most accomplished actors of her time, with over 100 credits for her roles in films and television.
Over the years, there have been several discussions concerning her relationship and boyfriends. Furthermore, fans are curious as to who Mae is dating right now.
We’ll talk about her dating life and learn more about her lovers and partners. Has Mae ever been married in her professional life? Do you know if she has a boyfriend? Let’s have a look.
Mae Whitman’s Boyfriend: Who Is He? What is Mae Whitman’s Current Relationship Status?
We couldn’t discover any indication of Mae Whitman’s current partner on her official Instagram page. Perhaps she is discreetly dating a new beau. Several speculations have surfaced claiming that Mae’s current lover is Robbie Amell. Their connection has been speculated due to repeated sightings of them together.
They are not, however, in a relationship because they appeared together in the 2015 film The DUFF. Mae does not appear to have any plans to settle down anytime soon, having been involved in a number of short-lived romances over the years.
She has been tight-lipped about her future plans for her existing relationships. Maybe she hasn’t met the right guy yet to spend the rest of her life with. Despite having a strong claim to fame as a result of her work on a number of well-known projects, she has managed to keep her personal life relatively low-key.
Mae Whitman’s Past Affair & Relationship
Whitman appears to like to keep her personal life secret, although all of her ex-boyfriends and girlfriends are included below. Mae’s boyfriends have mostly been actors, but she has also dated musicians. She was even alleged to have had relationships with a number of her co-stars.
1. Dov Tiefenbach
In the year 2008, she was rumored to have been in a relationship with Dov Tiefenbach, a Canadian actor. They afterward went their own ways, but the cause for their split is still unknown in the media.
2. Landon Pigg
Landon Pigg, who is also a singer and composer, was once Mae’s boyfriend. Landon was the one who assisted her in the composition of the songs she sang on the show. In the year 2014, he disclosed that he and Mae had maintained their friendship. Mae referred to him as her favorite guest star on the show Parenthood throughout the conversation. For nearly a year, Landon appeared as a guest star on Parenthood.
3. Peter Krause
Peter Krause, an American actor, was her most recent boyfriend. They started dating in 2014. Mae confirmed their relationship in one of her interviews. Later, they go their separate ways, with the reason for their split being a secret to the world.
4. Haley Joel Osment
In the year 2002, Mae is said to have had a brief relationship with Haley Joel Osment. They never confirmed the rumor, though.
|Haley Joel Osment||2002||0|
Mae Whitman Facts
- Mae Whitman was born on June 9, 1988, in Los Angeles, California, United States of America, as Mae Margaret Whitman.
- She is 31 years old as of 2019, and her zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Pat Musick (father) and Jeffrey Whitman (mother) are her parents (father).
- Her mother is a well-known voice actress, and her father is a personal manager and construction coordinator.
- Mae was born in the United States and comes from a mixed ethnic background (English- German).
- She graduated from Whitefish Bay High School in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin, after attending Ribet Academy.
- She began her television career as a voiceover artist for Tyson Chicken commercials.
- As of 2019, Mae’s net worth is believed to be approximately $1 million.
- She is 5 feet 1 inch tall and weighs roughly 58 kilograms.
- Mae maintains accounts on social media sites such as Twitter and Instagram.