Who is Lindsay Rhodes?
Lindsay Soto (born Lindsay Rhodes) is an American sportscaster, journalist, and television personality who worked as a host and reporter for the NFL Network.
Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Lindsay Rhodes was born on December 31, 1976, in El Toro, California, United States of America, to American parents. She worked as a sports editor for the El Toro High School yearbook in El Toro, California, in the United States of America.
After graduating from El Toro High School, she went to the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, where she majored in Broadcast Journalism and graduated in 1998. She, too, had a strong base upon which to establish a journalism career. Both USC Athletics and Fox Sports Net hired her as an intern.
Facts of Lindsay Rhodes
|Full Name:||Lindsay Rhodes|
|Birthplace:||El Toro, California|
|Education:||University of Southern California|
|Net Worth:||$1.3 million|
|Height:||5 ft 6 inches (1.68 m)|
|Kids:||Clayton Lee Rhodes|
Since February 19, 2012, Lindsay Rhodes and Matt Rhodes have been married. Lindsay and Matt were dating at the time, and on March 1, 2012, she revealed her wedding date. Clayton LeeRhodes, their boy, was born in 2014, and Clayton LeeRhodes, their daughter, was born in 2017.
Net Worth 2022/2023, Salary, Earnings
Her annual salary is $43,640, and her net worth is believed to be $1.2 million. Los Angeles Area Emmy Award for Best Sports Reporting (2004). American Women in Radio and Television’s GENII Award for Excellence in Sports Reporting (2010). The Michael Rivas Story received an Emmy for Best Sports Feature in Los Angeles (2005).
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair Color
Lindsay stands about 5’6′′ in height. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are bright.
Professional Life and Career
- Her first position was at an ABC affiliate in Yakima, Washington, where she worked as a weekend sports reporter and weekday news reporter.
- Soto went on to work for KKFX, a Fox station in Santa Barbara, California, as a weekday sports anchor.
- She joined FSN West full-time in January 2003 and soon progressed through the ranks to become “one of the network’s most visible reporters and anchors.”
- Since 1997, she has been a part of FSN’s high school sports coverage.
- Soto worked for FSN West / FSN Prime Ticket in a variety of capacities, including as a sideline reporter for USC/UCLA football, Los Angeles Avengers, and Los Angeles
- Sparks telecasts, as well as on occasion for FSN broadcasts of the Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles Clippers, UCLA Bruins, USC Trojans, Los Angeles Dodgers, and Los
- Angeles Angels of Anaheim; and as a host for Southern California Sports Report, L.A. Times High She covered the game in which Avengers defensive tackle Al Lucas died from a spinal cord injury in 2005.
- Soto has served as a sports desk reporter for NBC Sports’ coverage of the 2008 Summer Olympics, as well as for NHL on Versus and College Football on Versus.
- Since joining NFL Network in the fall of 2008, Soto has served as an anchor on NFL Total Access, a reporter for NFL Network Now, and a field and in-studio reporter for NFL GameDay Morning.
- As a result of her February 19, 2012 marriage to Matt Rhodes, Soto changed her name to Lindsay Rhodes on March 1, 2012, and a week earlier via Twitter.