Usain Bolt, a naturally gifted athlete who won three gold medals at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, China, was born on August 21, 1986.
In addition, this Jamaican citizen became the first man in history to set world records in both the 100 and 200-meter dashes. Usain Bolt, also known as Lightning Bolt, is widely regarded as the greatest athlete the world has ever seen.
The 29-year-old Jamaican sprinter is not only famous for his world-record-breaking speed, but he is also one of the world’s best practitioners. Usain Bolt is the current world record holder in both the 100m and 200m events, with times of 9.58 seconds and 19.19 seconds, respectively. He has an incredible top speed of 27.79 mph.
Usain Bolt has won numerous awards, including the IAAF World Athletes of the Year, Laureus Sportspersons of the Year, and numerous others. Anyone, according to Usain, can run at such a fast speed. However, in order to build stability and strength, you must adhere to a strict training and dietary diet. Usain Bolt’s diet plan, workout routine, fitness regime, exercise plan, and training tips are all detailed here.
Usain Bolt’s Diet Plan
Let’s start with Usain Bolt’s diet plan. Because the Jamaican gold medalists enjoy chicken wings and nuggets, Usain’s body is kept toned and athletic by his personal chef. They consume yam, a superfood that boosts energy and reduces muscle swelling. Apart from that, he tries to control his fast-food consumption. The following is his specific diet plan or daily food.
Usain Bolt’s diet plan
- Breakfast: A single, saltfish, yellow yam, potato, and ripe banana Jamaican dish.
- Lunch: Chicken Breasts, Pasta
- Dinner Pork and rice with peas for dinner
Usain Bolt’s Workout Routine Champion runners spend 90 minutes a day in the gym, honing their speed and agility while maintaining an athletic physique. For the position of his weak core muscles, he concentrates on core-centered exercises.
Apart from that, these exercises aid in the development of muscle strength and explosion, as well as the ability to spread the straps. Here is Usain Bolt’s entire workout routine.
- Leg Raises (3 sets, rest: 30 secs)
- Side Sweeps (3 sets, rest: 30 secs)
- Reverse Crunches (3 sets, rest: 30 secs)
- Side Plank Clams (3 sets with 30 secs rest)
- Bunny Hops (5 sets, 20 reps)
- Box Jumps (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Bounding (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Cable Knee Drives (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Hanging Leg Raises (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Box Jump with Medicine Ball Slam (4 sets, 5 reps)
- Good Morning (4 sets, 8 reps)
- Barbell Lunge (3 sets, 10 reps)
- Sled Push (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Barbell Landmine Exercises (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Power Clean (5 sets, 3 reps)
- Explosive Barbell Step-Ups (4 sets, 6-8 reps)
- Romanian Deadlift (4 sets, 10 reps)
- Sled Drag (3 sets, 20 reps)
- Barbell Ab Rollout (3 sets, 10 reps)
Usain Bolt: Workout Tips
- You should get out of track blocks quickly to make the first part of the sprint race your strongest element.
- Weight training is required because you must develop the necessary power to perform well on the track.
- Sprinting requires a strong core.
- Do not try to reach top speed right away. Begin by bowing forward and driving for 20-30 meters before gradually sharpening. This is all about Usain Bolt’s workout routine.