Tyler Steinkamp, as tyler1, is a popular YouTuber and internet celebrity. loltyler1, a Twitch player, was the tenth most-watched Twitch channel in 2018.
Tyler has over 2.94 million Twitch followers and over 2.04 million YouTube subscribers.
He frequently streams League of Legends, a MOBA video game, live on Twitch and uploads his gameplay videos on YouTube.
Is Tyler Dating Macaiyla?
Tyler is in a relationship with Macaiyla. The couple met online and subsequently met in person at TwitchCon 2016.
Tyler began dating Macaiyla in November 2016.
He took to Instagram on December 19, 2017, to mark the end of his first year with Macaiyla.
Who is Micaiyla?
Macaiyla was born on August 21st, 1998, and is a Twitch player, streamer, and Instagram model. She is originally from Colonie, Albany County, New York.
The streamer began participating in athletics when she was two or three years old. Throughout her childhood, she was involved in softball, track, and field, basketball, lacrosse, cheerleading, and volleyball.
Apart from sports, Macaiyla sings, dances, snowboards, and has recently taken up the violin.
In terms of schooling, she currently attends college and is pursuing a degree in Business Management.
Tyler’s Interesting Facts: Birthday, Height, Brother
- Tyler was born in Missouri on 6 March 1995.
- He is approximately 5 feet 6 inches or 1.64 meters tall.
- He has a younger brother, Erobb221, who maintains a Twitch channel.
- Tyler studied Computer Science at Central Methodist University. After a time, he withdrew from his college education.
- Tyler is well-known for his profane language directed at other levels during gameplay. While the audience often avoids such players, his cussing was important in his rise to fame. Tyler is also recognized as North America’s Most Toxic Player.
- Tyler and Macaiyla have both been banned from Twitch. Tyler was barred from using abusive language for two years in April 2016, but the suspension was overturned after 600 days. His girlfriend was banned twice, once for being impolite and again for tweeting about a bogus school bomb.
- The streamer is an avid gym-goer.