Hello, today we’ll be talking about Olivier Giroud’s workout routine and diet plan. Let’s learn a little bit about Olivier Giroud before we talk about his workout routine and diet plan. Olivier On September 30, 1986, Jonathan Giraud was born. He is a professional footballer for the French national team as well as Chelsea of the Premier League.
He began his career in Ligue 2 with Grenoble before joining Tours in 2008. He was the top scorer in the Division with 21 goals in his second season in Tours, which earned him a move to top-flight Montpellier.
Olivier was once again the top scorer in the 2011-12 season, with 21 goals, before moving to Arsenal to win the club’s first League 1 title. In 2014, 2015, and 2017, Olivier Giroud won the FA Cup with Arsenal, scoring 105 goals in 253 appearances.
He joined Chelsea in January 2018, and in his first full season, he became the club’s first player to score 10 or more goals in a single European campaign. Olivier Giroud debuted for France at the full international level in 2011.
With 35 goals in 89 caps, he has become the country’s third-highest goalscorer. He was a member of the UEFA Euro 2012 and 2014 FIFA World Cup finals, both of which reached the quarter-finals, as well as the UEFA Euro 2016 final, in which he combined the second Bronze boot as the top goal scorer, and the 2018 FIFA World Cup final, which he won.
Olivier Giroud is also known for his athleticism. Olivier Giroud’s regular routine includes heavyweight lifting to gain strength and a strong emphasis on the platometer routine for speed and agility. So, let’s take a look at Olivier Giroud’s workout routine and diet plans.
Olivier Giroud Workout routine
- Bench press of 10 reps, 5 sets
- Incline dumbbell bench press of 8-10 reps, 3 sets
- Two medicine ball pushups of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell fly of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Crossover pushups of 12 reps, 3 sets
- EZ-Bar triceps extension of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Abs plate twists of 20 reps, 3 sets
- Cable crunch of 20 reps, 3 sets
- Reverse grip pushups of 15-20 reps, 3 sets
- Squat of 4-6 reps, 3 sets
- Hang clean of 4-6 reps, 3 sets
- Single-leg dumbbell calf raise of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Burpee of 15 reps, 3 sets
- Mountain climber of 20 reps, 3 sets
- Wide-grip lat pull-down of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Arnold press of 10 reps, 3 sets
- Pull-ups of 5 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell front raise of 6-85 reps, 3 sets
- Dumbbell rear lateral raise of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Alternating dumbbell curls of 6-8 reps, 3 sets
- Close-grip EZ-Bar curls of 8 reps, 3 sets
- Abs plate twist of 12 reps, 3 sets
- Weighted Swiss ball crunch of 20 reps, 3 sets
- Squat with pushups of 15-20 reps, 3 sets
- Jump squat of 10-12 reps, 3 sets
- Power snatch of 8 reps, 3 sets
- Plyometric lunges of 6 reps for each leg, 3 sets
- Burpee of 15-20 reps, 3 sets
Saturday and Sunday
- Cardio exercises, rest
Diet Plan of Olivier Giroud
Olivier Giroud keeps herself lean and energetic by following a strict diet. Fruits, vegetables, fish, and chicken make up the majority of their diet. He avoids eating red meat.
- He steers clear of processed foods, sugar, and unhealthy oils such as corn, canola, vegetable, and other chemically manipulated concoctions.
- Olivier Giroud substituted nutritious food for empty starch.
- He eats grass-fed cows with no antibiotics and beef that is grown in human form. This is all about Olivier Giroud’s diet plan.Workout routine of Olivier Giroud