Hello, today we’ll talk about the “YVETTE MONREAL WORKOUT” and the “YVETTE MONREAL DIET.” Let us first learn about her. Yvette Monreal is a stunning actress most known for her roles as Reagan in MTV’s Faking It and Senna Galan in Matador, both of which were released in 2014. She recently starred in the Netflix series Stargirl.
Yvette Monreal is in excellent physical condition. And she keeps it up thanks to her training routine and food plans. Yvette Monreal adheres to it religiously and avoids a variety of junk meals in order to maintain her slim figure. Examine Yvette Monreal’s workout routine, body measurements, and food plan.
Diet Plan of Yvette Monreal
Yvette Monreal is constantly seen eating fresh and organic fruits and vegetables. She despises cigarettes and alcoholic beverages.
Let’s take a look at Yvette Monreal’s diet plan
- Yvette Monreal drinks a lot of water and prefers green tea since it relaxes her.
- Her body receives adequate rest.
- She also only uses fresh foods. Because they taste better and will encourage you to eat more healthily!
- Yvette Monreal enjoys learning new cooking techniques and aims to eat mostly homemade meals.
- Yvette Monreal’s breakfast consists of two eggs, solely white, a glass of juice, slices of brown bread, and occasionally onions, mushrooms, cheese, and other ingredients.
- And for lunch, she prefers turkey – like meat for protein and simple home-cooked meals; when she’s on set, she eats pizza, pasta, and orange juice for energy.
- She likes to eat Italian for dinner in order to avoid gaining weight. This is all about Yvette Monreal’s diet plan.
Body Measurements: Height and Weight
|Height||5 feet 4 inches (162 cm approx)|
|Weight||110 lbs (50 kgs approx)|
|Dress Size||4 US|
Yvette Monreal Workout Routine | Stargirl Fitness Training
The Yvette Monreal begins by running on the treadmill for 5–10 minutes to warm up. She raises her inclination to let blood to circulate freely. Yvette Monreal prefers to combine full-body workouts with cardio on occasion.
In this article, we’ll learn about Yvette Monreal’s workout routine.
- Alternating hip abduction with resistance band 3 sets, 20 reps
- Reverse frog kick with resistance band 3 sets, 20 reps
- Goblet squat walk with resistance band 4 sets, 10 reps
- Dumbbell deadlift with resistance band 4 sets, 20 reps
- Jump squat with resistance band 4 sets, 10 reps
Full Body Workout
- Bosu ball jump squat 4 sets, 10-15 reps
- Overhead walking lunge 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Bosu ball bodyweight squat 4 sets, 15-20 reps
- Step up with Bosu ball 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- Split bench jump squat 4 sets, 10-12 reps
- In place lunge on Bosu ball 4 sets, 15 reps
- Side-to-side box jump 4 sets, 12-15 reps
- Side V crunch variation 3 sets, 20 reps
- Seated leg raise side-to-side 3 sets, 20 reps
- Crunch with dumbbell pass through 3 sets, 20 reps
- Side plank with dumbbell reach through 3 sets, 20 reps
- V crunch with dumbbell 3 sets, 20 reps
- Russian twist 3 sets, 20 reps