Hello, JOE WICKS WORKOUT ROUTINE and JOE WICKS DIET PLAN will be discussed. Joe Wicks, also known as “The Body Coach,” was born on September 21, 1985.
He’s an English fitness coach, author, and TV show host who also happens to be a presenter. Joe Wicks has a number of fitness degrees and also studied sports science at St. Mary University after attending a public high school and a technical college.
Joe Wicks has a TV show called “The Body Coach,” and he is the author of the best-selling book “Lean in 15:15 Minute Meals.” In the fitness industry, he also created the well-known 90-day SSS plan.
Not only that, but he has a sizable social media following, establishing him as a clear social media star with over 2.7 million Instagram followers alone.
Diet Plan of Joe Wicks
Wicks, Joe Joe Wicks Diet Plan Includes:- Joe Wicks Diet Plan:- Joe Wicks Diet Plan:- Joe Wicks Diet Plan:- Joe Wicks Diet Plan:- Joe Wicks Diet Plan
- 250-300ml cold water from the refrigerator after waking up
- 1st Meal: three whole eggs, spinach, and mixed vegetables, hard-baked in vegetable oil.
- 2nd Meal – Salmon with sliced red onion, carrot, radish, red cabbage, lemon, pepper, salt, and cooked Sesamum indicum seeds cooked in vegetable oil
- 3rd Meal (Post-Workout) – Salmon, butternut squash mash, sweet potato, Greek food
- 3rd Meal (on rest days) – hard-baked chilly and coconut prawns with balsamic vinegar and aubergine in vegetable oil
Supplements (to be used if desired):
- 5g of seasoned BCAAs pre-workout
- 5g seasoned BCAAs, 25g whey protein, Vitamin C post-workout
- Snacks – 25g almonds or cashews, protein shake, or boiled egg, for example.
Body Measurements: Height
Workout Routine of Joe Wicks
“Exercise for less time and more intensely,” is Joe’s main coaching philosophy. He is a strong supporter of functional training, High-Intensity Interval Training, and bodyweight workouts.
Joe, on the other hand, does not avoid weight training. He still works out with a weight coach several times a week to maintain his muscle mass and strength.
Joe Wicks’ many workout plans, as well as his many workout routines for fat loss and muscle toning, are available on his YouTube channel, which you can also visit.
But I’ve included his original workout routine as well as some other workout routines below: –
Joe Wicks does a warm-up or HIIT workout
- Incline treadmill sprints, three sets of 30secs
- Burpees, three sets of 30secs
- Mountain climbers, three sets of 30ses
- Shadowboxing, three sets of 30secs
- Press-ups, three sets of 30secs
The following is his weight training split for the day. Joe Wicks’ workout routine consists of the following:
- Monday: Chest and back
- Tuesday: Arms
- Wednesday: Rest
- Thursday: Legs
- Friday: Rest
- Saturday: Shoulders
- Sunday: Rest
How to Do This 2-Week Body Toning and Fat Loss Workout
You’ll do nine workouts in a row with three days off in between. You can alternate between a classic Joe Wicks cardio shred, an upper body shred, and a lower body shred on exercise days.
‘High-Intensity Interval Training, or HIIT, is my favorite type of exercise and the only coaching technique for fat loss,’ says the author. Joe Wicks opined.
‘It not only gets your fat burners fired up like nothing else, but it also boosts your metabolism and can help you get super fit by increasing your vessel fitness.’
2 Week Workout routine for Fat Loss and Toning
- Day 1: Cardio Shred
- Day 2: higher Body Shred
- Day 3: Cardio Shred
- Day 4: Lower Body Shred
- Day 5: day of rest
- Day 6: Cardio Shred
- Day 7: day of rest
- Day 8: Cardio Shred
- Day 9: higher Body Shred
- Day 10: Cardio Shred
- Day 11: Lower Body Shred
- Day 12: day of rest
- Day 13: Full Body Shred
- Day 14: Full Body Shred