Who is Kate Siegel?
Kate Siegel is a screenwriter and actress from the United States. Kate Siegel is most known for her parts in “Hush,” a 2016 horror film, and “The Haunting of Hill House,” a Netflix horror series (both directed by her husband Mike Flanagan). She, too, had her acting debut in 2007 with “The Curse of the Black Dahlia” and has been in the business for more than a decade.
Kate Siegel’s Age, Parents, Family, Education
Kate Siegel was born in Silver Spring, Maryland on August 9, 1982. She is currently 38 years old. Her given name is Kate Gordon Siegelbaum. Her nationality is American, and she was born under the sign of Capricorn. Laura Siegelbaum (mother) and Paul Siegelbaum (father) were also her parents (father).
Siegel grew raised in Maryland and attended St. Andrew’s Episcopal School before attending Syracuse University and earning a bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts and Acting in 2004.
She has had a passion for performing since she was a child and decided to pursue it as a career later in life. She worked with the Washington Shakespeare Company and the Folger Theater after graduating from Syracuse University.
|Full Name:||Kate Siegel|
|Birthplace:||Silver Spring, Maryland|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||actress and screenwriter|
Kate Siegel’s Net Worth 2022/2023
Kate Siegel’s professional acting career has paid off handsomely for her. Siegel’s career began in 2007, and she has accumulated a substantial income as a result of her several films and television shows. She earns money through endorsement deals as well. Her net worth is estimated to be around $3 million, including her earnings.
Who is Kate Siegel’s husband?
Kate Siegel is currently married to Mike Flanagan. Mike Flanagan is a well-known American horror filmmaker who has worked on a number of films. He directed, wrote, and edited all of his films, including “Absentia” (2011), “Oculus” (2013), “Hush” (2013), “Gerald’s Game” (2017), and “Doctor Sleep” (2019).
Kate Siegal: Relationship Status
She was also noted for having worked with Flanagan the most, having appeared in the most of his films and shows. They married on February 6, 2016, and will celebrate four years of marriage in 2020. She is currently married to Mike Flanagan.
Mike Flanagan is a well-known American horror filmmaker who has worked on a number of films. He directed, scripted, and edited all of his films, including “Absentia” (2011), “Oculus” (2013), “Hush” (2013), “Gerald’s Game” (2017), and “Doctor Sleep” (2019).
She was also honored for having worked with Flanagan the most, having appeared in the most of his films and television programs. They married on February 6, 2016, and will celebrate four years of marriage in 2020.
They also have two children: Cody Paul Flanagan, who was born just a few months after their marriage on November 26, 2016, and Theodora Isabelle Irene Flanagan. Siegel found out she was expecting a child shortly after starting filming on “The Haunting of Hill House,” a Netflix Original Series (2018).
She had pregnant symptoms throughout the shoot, including severe morning nausea near the end. As a result of her marriage to Flanagan, she also became the stepmother of his first son. With their children, the couple is today living a happy life.
Kate Siegel’s Height, Weight
Kate Siegel is a lovely late-thirties woman with a slim frame. He weighs roughly 55kg and she is 5ft 8in (1.73m) tall (121 lbs). With a bra size of 34B, a dress size of 4(US), and a shoe size of 6, she has a well-preserved hour-glass shape, measuring 34-25-35 inches (US). Her skin is light, her hair is dark brown, and her eyes are vivid blue.
Kate Siegel’s Career
- On January 23, 2007, Kate Siegel made her direct-to-video debut as Jennifer in “The Curse of the Black Dahlia.” She played Jenn in “Hacia La Oscuridad” the next year (Total Darkness). She also acted alongside Ruby Dee and Ally Sheedy in the film “Steam” as Elizabeth (2007).
- She also starred in the short film “Knocked Down” in 2008. She made her TV debut as Cheryl in the horror series “Ghost Whisperer” in 2009.
- She starred in the drama-thriller Wedding Day in 2010. She starred as Rachel Hollander in the crime drama “Numbers” the following year. She starred as Teresa in the film “Man Camp” in 2013.
- Mike Flanagan’s horror movie “Oculus,” which he wrote and directed in 2013, featured her as Marisol Chavez. She played Jack in “Demon Legacy” and Jade in “Dead Room: Origins” in 2014. She and her husband Mike Flanagan co-wrote the horror thriller “Hush” in 2016.
- She starred alongside Maddie Young in the same film. In the same year, she starred in “Ouija: Origin of Evil” as Jenny Browning. In 2017, she co-starred with Carla Gugino and Bruce Greenwood in the film adaption of Stephen King’s “Gerald’s Game” as Sally.
- She also starred as Theodora Crain in the Netflix supernatural horror series “The Haunting of Hill House” in 2018.
- She portrayed Joanna in the television series “Hawaii Five-O” in 2020. She is currently playing as Viola Willoughby in the supernatural horror thriller “The Haunting of Bly Manor.” She’ll next be seen in “Midnight Mass,” a new horror series.
- She’s also done voice work for “The NoSleep Podcast” and narrated “Calling Darkness,” a podcast.