Kaia Faith Calaway, the world’s most famous little child, has received a lot of attention since her debut. She is best known for being the sole child of Mark William Calaway, popularly known as The Undertaker, and Michelle McCool, two American professional wrestlers.
Mark, her father, is currently a WWE wrestler (World Wrestling Entertainment). Michelle, on the other hand, is notable for becoming the double-cross WWE Women’s Champion and WWE Divas Champion.
What is Kaia Faith Calaway’s age?
Kaia Faith Calaway was born in Austin, Texas, in August 2012. Her zodiac sign is Gemini, and she will turn eight years old in the year 2020. Faith Calaway is an American national with a white ethnicity.
Mark William Calaway, aka The Undertaker, and Michelle McCool, a retired professional wrestler, are her parents. She has three half-siblings from her father’s previous marriages: Gunner Vincent Calaway, Gracie Calaway, and Chasey Calaway.
The Parent-Child Relationship of Kaia Faith Calaway
Justice Jay is currently a student at a local high school. In 2010, her parents married. Their wedding is no longer public knowledge. Kaia’s mother, on the other hand, is her father’s third wife. Kaia’s father married Jodi Lynn in 1989, a year before her mother, and the couple had a son in 1993. Their marriage, however, did not last long, and they divorced in 1999. They had a son together as well.
His second marriage, to Sara Calaway, took place a year later, in 2000. He got Sara’s name tattooed on his throat as a wedding present. Sara also appeared on WWE (then known as the WWF) television as part of a feud between Calaway and Diamond Dallas Page.
She admitted to being Calaway’s wife in 2001 in the letter. They had two daughters together. Despite the fact that they had two kids together, the couple was unable to remain together and divorced in 2007. Kaia is currently in a happy relationship with both of her parents. Furthermore, there is no evidence of Kaia’s parents’ divorce or separation. They are happy and have formed a solid bond.
Kaia Faith Calaway’s Professional Career
- Kaia Faith Calaway is still too young to enter the workforce.
- Kaia’s father is a well-known professional wrestler in the United States.
- In 1984, Mark made his professional wrestling debut for World Class Championship Wrestling (WCCW).
- Following that, he adopted the ring moniker Texas Red, which he retained for the next five years before switching to a variety of other identities. He subsequently went on to compete in the World Championship Wrestling (WCW).
- He took the ring moniker The Undertaker after joining the WWF and made his formal on-screen debut on November 22, 1990.
- He had feuds with Randy Savage, the Ultimate Warrior, and Hulk Hogan in his first year in the WWF.
- Finally, with the help of Ric Flair, he defeated Hogan to capture his first WWF Championship at Survivor Series 1991, becoming the youngest WWF Champion ever.
- Michelle McCool, her mother, competed in Raw Diva Search in mid-2004 at the age of 24, reaching the final but finishing seventh on August 16, 2004.
- WWE, on the other hand, signed her alongside other contestants.
- On November 18, 2004, she made her SmackDown debut as a fitness trainer for Rey Mysterio and Rob Van Dam.
- McCool made his ring debut on January 6, 2005, during the BattleRap between John Cena and Kenzo Suzuki.
- On March 3rd, she and The Big Show made their debut in a mixed tag team bout, defeating Dawn Marie and Rene Dupree.
- Michelle made her professional wrestling debut on March 24th, when she faced Marie Dawn. She was then assigned to Deep South Wrestling, WWE’s developmental territory, where she was defeated by Angel Williams on September 8.
Kaia Faith Calaway’s net worth
Because she is too small to establish her own business, she is unable to do so. She is, however, certainly benefiting from her parents’ huge fortune because she is a celebrity child. Her father, Mark William Calaway, is said to have a net worth of $1 million, according to sources. He has achieved both reputation and recognition as the best and most famous wrestler in the world.
The Undertaker’s net worth is reported to be $16 million, according to reports. He earned this money not only through wrestling, but also through his films and a number of other endeavors. According to WWE, the average basic wage for a wrestler on the roster is between $500,000 and $1 million per year.
Aside from that, every wrestler that signs with WWE obtains a professional contract from the organization that stipulates the number of years, the base wage plus bonuses, and various other terms dealing to things like release, retirement, and injury layouts, among other things.
Furthermore, WWE announced that every main roster wrestler is guaranteed $500,000 per year, with some big names earning far more. Despite being a wrestler, he has made real estate investments, which are steadily growing his net worth. Without a question, the undertaker enjoys a lavish lifestyle. Calaway has also donated to conservative charities and Republican candidates, and he has worn clothes criticizing the national anthem protests in the United States.
McCool, her mother, has a net worth of $4 million, which includes all of her possessions and earnings. In WWE, McCool’s annual compensation varied from $150,000 to $250,000. As a result, it’s clear that she is the daughter of millionaires. Based on her parents’ net worth, we have little doubt that she and her parents live a lavish lifestyle.