Who is Jude Law?
Jude Law is a well-known English actor with a slew of honors to his name. Jude Law is best known for his roles as Dickie Greenleaf in “The Talented Mr. Ripley” (1999) and Pope Pius XIII in “The Young Pope,” a television miniseries. He is also well-known for his depiction of Dr. Watson in the legendary Sherlock Holmes series “Sherlock Holmes” (2009) and “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows” (2010). (2010). (2012).
What is Jude Law’s age?
Jude Law was born on December 29, 1972, in London, England. He is currently 48 years old. David Jude Heyworth Law is his given name. He was born under the sign of Capricorn and is a British citizen.
Margaret Anne Heyworth and Peter Robert Law had him as their second child. His mother worked as a comprehensive school teacher, while his father worked as an actor and educator before becoming the youngest headmaster in London.
He grew up in Blackheath with his sister, Natasha Law, a painter and graphic designer. Before establishing an interest in performing, he attended John Ball Primary School, Kidbrooke School, and Alleyn’s School.
|Full Name:||Jude Law|
|Net Worth:||$45 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Sibling:||One (Natasha Law)|
Jude Law’s Net Worth 2022/2023
Jude Law is a multi-millionaire actor who earns a comfortable living from his profitable acting career. Law began his profession in 1987 and has worked for more than 50 years. He has easily gathered a million dollars from his over 80 films, which he will continue to make till 2020.
Similarly, he has a net worth of over $45 million, with a salary of around $7.5 million, thanks to his numerous films and shows.
What is Jude Law’s current relationship status?
Jude Law is a married man with two children. While working on the film “Shopping,” he met Sadie Frost, an English actor, producer, and fashion designer. After months of dating, Rafferty, the couple’s first child, was born in 1996, and the couple married on September 2, 1997. Iris (born in 2000) and Rudy (born in 2002) were their other two daughters, however their relationship ended on October 29, 2003, after nearly six years.
Similarly, he met Sienna Miller, a British-American actress who co-starred in “Alfie” in 2004. They started dating soon after and were engaged at the end of the year. After publicly apologizing to Miller for having an affair with his children’s babysitter, they divorced in 2006 after two years of dating. In 2009, they resumed their romance, only to break up again in 2011.
In 2008, he had a brief relationship with American model Samantha Burke, with whom he has a daughter named Sophia (b. 2009). He later began dating Catherine Harding, with whom he had his fifth child, Ada, later in life (b. 2015). On May 1, 2019, he married his lovely girlfriend Phillipa Coan for the second time after meeting various girls. In September 2020, the couple announced the birth of their first child together, a sixth child for him.
He has also done humanitarian activities, such as organizing a £2.5 million fundraising in 2004 for the Young Vic Theatre’s £12.5 million redevelopment project. He is also chairman of the Music For Tomorrow Foundation and a Prince of Wales Children and the Arts Foundation ambassador.
What is Jude Law’s height?
Jude Law is a good-looking man in his forties with a well-kept muscular figure. He is 5 feet 10 inches (1.78m) tall and weighs around 85 kilograms. 42 inches across the chest, 34 inches around the waist, and 15 inches around the biceps are his physique measurements. His skin tone is light, his hairline is brown, and his eyes are blue.
Jude Law’s Professional Career
- Jude Law began his acting career in 1987 with the National Youth Music Theatre’s production of “Bodywork.” Foxtrot Darling in “Philip Ridley’s The Fastest Clock in the Universe” was one of his first great theater appearances.
- In addition to “Les Parents Terribles” (1995), “The Ragged Boy” (1988), “Hamlet” (2010), and “Anna Christie,” he has appeared in a variety of West End and Broadway productions (2012).
- In 1989, he made his debut television appearance in the television film “The Tailor of Gloucester.” He has played the lead in other soap operas, including “Families,” “The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes,” and the short film “The Crane.”
- Law’s debut came with the British crime drama “Shopping” in 1994. He rose to prominence in 1997 as Billy Carl Hanson in the film “Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil” and as Oscar Wilde in the biography “Wilde.” Law’s big break came in 1999, when he was cast as Dickie Greenleaf in the film “The Talented Mr. Ripley.”
- He was nominated for an Oscar and won a BAFTA Award for Best Actor for his performance. He starred as Vasily Zaytsev in “Enemy at the Gates” in 2001 and as Gigolo Joe in “A.I. Artificial Intelligence” in 2002. In 2002, he played a mafia hitman in Sam Mendes’ 1930s historical thriller “Road to Perdition.”
- He was also nominated for his second Academy Award in 2003 for his portrayal in the epic military film “Cold Mountain.”
- In the 2006 film “The Holiday,” he plays the single-parent child of Kate Winslet’s character. He has appeared in a variety of films, including “The Aviator,” “All the King’s Men,” “Breaking & Entering,” “The Holiday,” “My Blueberry Nights,” and “Sleuth.”
- In the 2009 English-American criminal adventure film “Sherlock Holmes,” Law played Dr. John Watson alongside Robert Downey, Jr. and Rachel McAdams.
- Similarly, he reprised his role in “Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows,” a 2011 sequel. In 2009, Law returned to the London stage to portray Hamlet in Shakespeare’s “Hamlet.” He played Pope Pius XIII in the drama “The Young Pope” in 2015. In addition, in 2020, he will reprise his role in the spin-off series “The New Pope.”
- In the 2018 film “Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald,” he played a young Albus Dumbledore. He went on to play Yon-Rogg in Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel” in 2019. He also appears in “The Third Day,” a miniseries. In a live-action remake of Disney’s “Peter Pan,” he can also play Captain Hook.