Who is Jerry Falwell Jr?
Jerry Falwell Jr. (born 17 June 1962) is a well-known American academic administrator, politician, attorney, prominent member of the Evangelical Christian community, and former president of Liberty University from Lynchburg, Virginia, United States.
He is well-known throughout the country as the son of the well-known American conservative campaigner “Jerry Falwell Sr.” Jerry Falwell Jr., a Republican politician, is a supporter of Donald Trump.
On August 7, 2020, he took over as Liberty University’s fourth president. According to accounts, he resigned from his position on August 25, 2020, after some contentious news regarding his and his wife’s sexual interactions with others appeared on the Internet.
According to media accounts, he is a lawyer. Not only that, but he also serves as a member of the evangelical Christian community. As a member, he also delivered a lecture on various religions. Learn more about Jerry Falwell Jr. by reading this article.
|Real Full Birth Name||Jerry Lamon Falwell Jr.|
|Stage Name||Jerry Falwell Jr.|
|Occupation||Attorney, Lawyer, Academic Administrator, and Entrepreneur.|
|Famous for||As the son of Jerry Falwell Sr.|
|Age (as of 2020)||58 years.|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 1962 (Sunday).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aries.|
|Birthplace||Lynchburg, Virginia, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 11″.
Centimeters: 182 cm.
Meters: 1.82 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165.43 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Hair Color||Salt & Pepper.|
Career & Wealth
|Occupation||4th President of Liberty University.|
|Joining Date||May 15, 2007.|
|Resigned||August 25, 2020.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$10-12 million USD (as of 2020).|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Becki Tilley.|
|Kids||Son: Charles Wesley and Jerry Falwell III.
Daughter: Caroline Grace.
|Supporter of||Donald Trump.|
|Controversy||1. In August 2020, news revealed on the internet that his wife, Becki Tilley had an affair with a pool boy named Giancarlo Granda.|
|Parents||Father: Jerry Falwell Sr.
Mother: Macel Pate.
|Siblings||Brother: Jonathan Falwell.
Sister: Jeannie Falwell.
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: @jerryfalwelljr
|School||Lynchburg Christian Academy.|
|Alma Mater.||Liberty University.|
|Hobbies||Swimming, Horse Riding, and Traveling.|
Jerry Falwell Jr. Facts
- Jerry Falwell Jr. was born on Sunday, June 17, 1962, as Jerry Lamon Falwell Jr. in Lynchburg, Virginia, United States.
- Jerry Falwell Sr. is his father’s name, while his mother’s name is “Macel Pate.”
- He has two brothers and sisters. His brother, “Jonathan Falwell,” is a minister, and his sister, “Jeannie Falwell,” is a teacher.
- Jerry Falwell graduated from Lynchburg Christian Academy and Liberty University.
- In 1987, the famed lawyer married his wife Becki Tilley in Liberty University’s Prayer Chapel.
- According to accounts, they went horseback riding on their first date at Candler’s Mountain.
- Jerry Falwell Jr. has two sons, “Jerry Falwell III” and “Charles Wesley.”
- He is very close to his daughter “Caroline Grace.”
- He is currently living a great life in the United States with his family.
- He also has two grandchildren, “Virginia Rose” and “Reagan.”
- His wife’s name has been associated with a pool boy named “Giancarlo Granda” in August 2020.
- According to some media accounts, Becki Tilley had a physical relationship with Granda.
- Jerry worked as an attorney at Liberty University and in private practice in Virginia from 1987 to 2007.
- In the year 2000, he becomes a member of the college’s Board of Trustees.
- He “usually considered that if more big individuals had covered convey grants, then we could terminate those Muslims before they strolled in and slaughtered them.”