Who is Janaki Ram Nandamuri?
A well-known Telugu cinema producer is Janaki Ram Nandamuri. Nandamuri Harikrishna’s son is Janaki Ram Nandamuri. His father is a politician and the leader of the TDP party. Janaki Ram served as a producer on films including Siva Rama Raju, Athanokkade, and Swamy.
Janaki Ram Nandamuri’s Age, Parents, Siblings, Family, Education
Janaki Ram Nandamuri was born in Hyderabad, Telangana, India, on June 4, 1981. Janaki died when he was 33 years old. In addition, he is of South Asian descent. He is also a religious man. Janaki is the eldest son of the Late Nandamuri Harikrishna and Lakshmi Harikrishna (mother). Janaki’s father was a politician and a party leader.
His father also has a son named NT Rama Rao Jr. and a second wife named Nandamuri Shalini. He has a younger brother named Kalyan Ram Nandamuri, who is also a well-known Telugu actor. Suhasini Nandamuri is her sister. Apart from that, there isn’t much information about his youth available.
Janaki Ram receives his schooling at a local Telangana school. He also attended Osmania University in Hyderabad, Telangana, where he earned a bachelor’s degree.
On December 6, 2014, he was engaged in an automobile accident on the Vijayawada-Hyderabad highway, and it was reported that Janaki Ram was self-driving at the time. Near the village of Akupamula, his car crashed with a tractor. Locals quickly got the producer into the care of a nearby doctor. On his way to the hospital, he passed away. This caught his family off guard.
According to reports, the disaster was caused by the irresponsibility of a tractor driver. The tractor-driver intentionally drove against the flow of incoming traffic. Janaki’s father was killed in an automobile accident shortly after Janaki died in August 2018. In addition, Harikrishna’s supporters gathered near his home to offer their respects.
Janaki Ram Nandamuri’s Net Worth
Janaki Ram has not garnered any awards or nominations throughout his professional career. Harikrishna, his father, earned the Nandi Award. For his role in the film “Lahiri Lahiri Lahirilo,” he got the award for Best Character Actor in 2002.
Janaki Ram’s estimated net worth is in the range of Rs 50-80 crores in Indian rupees. He is from a well-to-do family.
Janaki Ram Nandamuri: Relationships, Marriage
There’s not a lot of information available concerning his marriage. He married Chanakya Ram, according to reports. Apart from that, no information on their wedding date, location, or children is available.
Janaki Ram is not a part of the rumors and controversies surrounding him until his death. He has emphasized his personal and professional lives throughout his career.
Janaki Ram Nandamuri’s Height, Weight
Janaki Ram Nandamuri was a tall woman, 5 feet 9 inches tall. He’s about 70 kg in weight. In addition, the producer’s eyes and hair were black. His dimensions are 36-32-35 inches.
Janaki Ram Nandamuri’s Professional Career
- Janaki Ram’s professional career is in the Telugu cinema industry as a film producer. Janaki has also produced Telugu movies like “Shivaramaraju,” “Swami,” and “Athanokkade.” The film “Athanokadde,” which Surrender Reddy produced and directed, was a box office hit.
- His brother, Kalyan Ram, played the lead in the flicks. Janaki Ram used to work as a film producer for NTR Arts. Janaki Ram was a successful producer. He was 33 years old when he was killed in an automobile accident in 2014.
- Nandamuri Harikrishna, Janaki Ram’s father, was an Indian cinema actor, producer, and politician. He was a member of the Rajya Sabha. His contributions to the Telugu cinema business are his most well-known accomplishments. In 1964, he made his acting debut as a child artist. “Sri Krishnavataram” is a Tamil film.
- He also participated in the 1998 film “sir Ramulayya” as a character actor. In the 2002 film “Lahiri Lahiri Lahirilo,” he played one of the best character performers. He served in the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly from 1996 to 1999.
- He was appointed to the Cabinet as a Minister of Road Transport in 1996. He also ran for the Telugu Desam Party as a candidate. He was also elected to the ‘Rajya Sabha’ in 2008.