Who is James Harden?
James Harden is a basketball player for the Houston Rockets in the National Basketball Association (NBA). He is the most highly compensated player in the league.
James Harden’s Age, Parents, Family, Education
James Harden first opened his eyes on August 26, 1989 in Los Angeles, California. He is of African descent with a strong sense of belonging in the United States. He grew up in California with his half-brother Akili Roberson and sister Arnique Jelks, and is the son of James Edward and Monja Harden.
After finishing high school in Artesia, California, he went on to Arizona State College. His height and weight are 6 feet 5 inches and 100 kg, respectively.
Artesia High School in Lakewood, California, is where James Harden began his basketball career. In a same vein, he attended Arizona State University and was picked for the 2008 National Invitation Tournament field, defeating Alabama State and Southern Illinois before falling to public victor Florida. At the Pacific-10 Meeting, he won Player of the Year honors.
|Full Name:||James Harden|
|Birth Date:||August 26, 1989|
|Birth Place:||Los Angeles, California|
|Height:||6 feet 5 inches tall|
|Weight:||220 pounds (100 kg)|
|Sibling:||Akili Roberson and Arnique Jelks.|
James Harden’s Relationship Status
James Harden hasn’t married or found a significant other yet. At the moment, he is single. In any case, he has a long number of prior relationships. Trina (2011–2012), Kyra Chaos (2013–2015), Sarah Bellew (2013–2015), Tahiry Jose (2013–2014), Amber Rose (2015), Khloe Kardashian (2015–2016), Lesanik (2016–2018), Malaysia Pargo (2016), Ashanti (2016–2018), and Brittany Renner have all been photographed with him (2018).
Maliah Michel (2010–2014), Blac Chyna (2011), Jenna Shea (2012), Rosee Divine (2012), Alexis Sky (2016), and Jordyn Woods are some of the beautiful ladies he has dated (2019).
James Harden’s Net Worth 2022/2023
James Harden’s net worth is $165 million, with $40 million in compensation. He also inked a $200 million long-term sponsorship contract with Adidas in August 2015. On July 8, 2017, he agreed to a four-year deal with the Rockets worth roughly $160 million, with a guaranteed sum of $228 million.
James is a car fanatic who owns a Rolls-Royce Phantom, a Range Rover, and a Bentley Bentayga, among other luxury vehicles. He currently resides in Houston’s $10 million Remembrance Present-day home.
His opulent 26,000-square-foot modern castle includes a cavern, wine room, casita, prep kitchen, full bar, and wellness area, among other amenities.
The Career Path of James Harden
- Harden was taken third overall in the 2009 NBA draft by the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- He was also named NBA 6th Man of the Year for the 2011-2012 season.
- Harden was acquired by the Houston Rockets in a trade on October 27, 2012. He scored a career high with 46 points in a 122–119 victory over his former team, the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- The main trainers chose Harden as a save for the 2014 NBA Top Pick Game, marking his second consecutive Elite player pick.
- He achieved his third career triple-double with 24 points, 10 assists, and 10 rebounds in a 108–96 victory over the Denver Chunks on December 13, 2014.
- He was also the first Rocket in the 2015-2016 season to score 43 points in consecutive games for a period of time.
- On July 9, 2016, Harden and the Rockets agreed to a four-year enhancement deal worth $118.1 million.
- In the 2016–17 season, he recorded his seventeenth triple-double and fourth career 50-point game.
- On July 8, 2017, Harden agreed to a four-year contract extension with the Rockets for about $160 million, after which he was offered a full six-year contract worth $228 million, making it the most expensive contract in NBA history.
- During the 2018–2019 NBA season, he became the ninth player in NBA history to hit 2,000 3-pointers.
- Harden was an American public-sector company that earned a gold medal at the 2012 Olympics. He also played on the FIBA B-ball World Cup-winning team in 2014.
- He was on the 2016 Olympic team, but he was cut.