Chudney Ross is an American producer and production manager who has worked on films such as Mesmerized (2004), Livin’ Large (2002), and Fame (2004). (2003).
Chudney was drawn to the entertainment sector because her parents worked in the same industry. She is currently married to Joshua Faulkner, with whom she has been in a relationship for almost 6 years.
In recent days, it has also been reported that the couple has added a new member to their family in the form of an acute litter daughter named Callaway Lane. We have compiled all of the facts on her marriage and children in this section. Continue reading for more.
Weddings and Children
Chudney Ross is currently married to Joshua Faulkner, whom she met through common acquaintances, and they fell in love the first time they went out. Joshua proposed to her after six years of dating. Chudney revealed that he proposed to her during her birthday dinner party. Joshua proposed to her in front of her closest friends and family.
Joshua and Chudney’s Destination Wedding
The adorable pair decided to tie the knot on June 21, 2015. They had both always desired to have a destination wedding. Ross wanted their wedding to be like a summer camp, where everyone is having a good time with each other. Dian, her mother, also played a significant role in the planning and decision-making process for their marriage.
Finally, the couple decided on Montage Kapalua Bay as their wedding venue. Their wedding images were featured in Inside Wedding, a wedding magazine, and they were stunning.
The Birth of Their Child
Chudney Ross gave birth to her first child, a daughter named Callaway, at 6:40 p.m. on September 19, 2012. After their baby was born, the couple felt completely whole. Callaway strengthened their relationship link.
Chudney Ross’s Father
Her father, Robert Ellis Silberstein, is an American music executive and businessman born on January 5, 1946, in Elberon, New Jersey to a rich family known for producing Jewish garments.
During the 1970s, Robert was his ex-music wife’s manager and a well-known performer in the industry. Among his notable clientele is music artist Rufus, vocalist Michael Lee Aday, R&B sensation Billy Preston, and many more.
Chudney Ross’ Mother
Diana Ross, her mother, is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress who rose to prominence as the lead singer of the singing group the Supremes. She was well-known as both a singer and an actress. She was even nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress in a Leading Role for her portrayal of Billie Holiday in Lady Sings the Blues.
Diana has also appeared in a number of films and television shows, including Double Platinum, Out of Darkness, The Wiz, and many others. Diana Ross, Everything Is Everything, Surrender, Last Time I Saw Him, Baby It’s Me, The Force Behind the Power, Every Day Is a New Day, and others are among her studio albums.
- Chudney Ross was born on November 4, 1975, as Chudney Lane Silberstein in the United States of America.
- She is 44 years old as of 2019, and her zodiac sign is Scorpio.
- Diana Ross is her mother’s name, while Robert Ellis Silberstein is her father’s.
- Rhonda Ross Kendrick, Tracee Ellis Ross, Ross Naess, and Evan Ross are Chudney’s four siblings.
- In 2002, she graduated from Georgetown University.
- She was initially seen on film as an uncredited audience member at a Diana Ross concert in 1979.
- Chudney’s annual income is roughly $64,000.
- On June 21, 2015, she married her husband, Joshua Faulkner.
- Callaway is Chudney’s daughter.
- She stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and has dark brown hair and eyes.
- Chudney is active on several social media platforms, including Instagram and Twitter.