Howie Long is an American actor, sports analyst, and former NFL defensive end who is most remembered for being an 8-time Pro Bowler and one-time Defensive Player of the Year.
From 1981 through 1993, he was a member of the Oakland/Los Angeles Raiders for 13 seasons. Howie’s achievement in his professional life pales in comparison to his accomplishment in his marriage and relationship.
He is married to his lovely girlfriend, Diane Addonizio, with whom he has three boys. Continue reading to learn more about his marriage to his wife, as well as his family and children.
Is Howie Long’s Marriage still Going on?
Howie Long’s romance with his wife Diane Addonizio unfolds in the manner of a classic love story film. They originally met during their college years, when they were both students at Villanova University. After graduating, he joined the NFL and began his professional NFL career in 1981. He married Diane in June 1982, hardly a year after turning professional.
Howie Long and his wife, Diane Addonizio
The couple has been husband and wife for more than three decades and is still going strong today. Diane has always supported Howie through his highs and lows. His wife’s support may be the reason he has been able to advance this far with the success that he has found. With his success in the NFL and as a sports analyst, he has been able to provide a nice life for his family.
The Sons of Howie and Diane
Howie and his wife, Diane, have three sons. Christoper Howard Long, their first child, was born on March 28, 1985. Christopher is a defensive end for the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football League. Kyle Howard Long, the couple’s second child, was born on December 5, 1988. He, like his brother and father, began his football career and is now a guard for the Chicago Bears.
Furthermore, Howie’s youngest son, Howard Long Jr, was born in 1990 and, unlike his brothers, has worked with the Raiders as a scouting assistant and personal assistant. Howie has been successful in providing his sons with a suitable upbringing to the point where they can now establish a name for themselves. He is fortunate to have a wonderful wife and three sons.
Diane Addonizio is Howie Long’s Wife
His wife, Diane Addonizio, is an American lawyer who was born in the year 1960 in Red Bank, New Jersey, USA. She rose to prominence after marrying her husband, Howie Long. Diane is always willing to lend a helping hand to her spouse.
Is Jake Long Connected to Howie Long in Any way?
There has been some speculation that Howie Long is related to Jake Long. Some even thought they were brothers, but the truth is that they only have two things in common. Both Howie and Jake are former American football players with the same names. As a result, we can conclude that they do not have any kind of relationship.
- Howie Matthew Moses Long was born on January 6, 1960, in Somerville, Massachusetts, in the United States of America.
- He is 59 years old as of 2019, and his zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- He attended Milford High School before enrolling at Villanova University.
- Howie is of Caucasian ethnicity and maintains an American nationality.
- In 1981, he made his professional NFL debut.
- Howie’s net worth is reported to be around $16 million, with an annual income of $4 million.
- He married Diane Addonizio, his lover.
- Howie and his wife have three sons: Christopher Howard Long, Kyle Howard Long, and Howard Long Jr.
- He has a height of 6 feet 3 inches and a bodyweight of roughly 122 kg.
- Howie isn’t on any social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.