Who is Dr. Marc Mallory?
Dr. Marc Mallory (born September 14, 1960) is a well-known American entrepreneur, professional doctor, dentist, and businessman from Lansing, Michigan. He is well-known throughout the country as the husband of Michigan Governor “Gretchen Whitmer.”
He owns his own dental office in Michigan as a competent dental surgeon. Marc is also an American biologist in addition to being a dentist. Dr. Marc Mallory is considered as Michigan’s first gentleman because he is the husband of Michigan Governor Rick Snyder.
According to media sources, six individuals were charged in government court in October 2020 with plotting to kidnap Michigan’s governor, Gretchen Whitmer, before the 3 November election races in response to what they perceived as her “uncontrolled force.”
Separately, seven people were charged in state court in connection with a paramilitary assembly for allegedly attempting to storm the Michigan Capitol in search of a shared enemy.
Childhood, Parents, Siblings, Education
On Wednesday, September 14, 1960, in Lansing, Michigan, the professional doctor was born to his parents. Dr. Marc Mallory is sixty years old (as of 2020). When it comes to his family, his father, “Dr. Samuel Mallory,” is also a competent dental surgeon.
His mother’s name is “Susan Mallory.” He and his siblings spent their childhood in Lansing. Since boyhood, he has wanted to be a dentist like his father.
Marc received his high school diploma from Sexton High School in 1978. Following that, he attended at Michigan State University, where he got a bachelor’s degree in Zoology in 1982. Marc Mallory earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Michigan in 1986.
Following that, he began working as an intern in order to obtain his dentist’s license. According to accounts, he also assisted his father in the clinic during his high school years. He is currently a professional dental surgeon.
|Real Full Birth Name||Dr. Marc Mallory.|
|Stage Name||Marc Mallory.|
|Occupation||Dentist, Entrepreneur, and Businessman.|
|Famous for||As the husband of Gretchen Whitmer (governor).|
|Age (How old, as of 2020)||60 years old.|
|Date of Birth||September 14, 1960 (Wednesday).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Virgo.|
|Birthplace||Lansing, Michigan, United States.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
Career & Wealth
|Net worth (approx.)||$4-5 million USD as of 2020.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Gretchen Whitmer (July 2011 – Present).|
|Dating History?||Felicia Lindell (Divorced).|
|Children||Son: Mason Mallory, Alex Mallory, Winston Mallory.
Step-Daughter: Sherry and Sydney.
|Smoke or Drink?||Yes (Occasionally).|
|Parents||Father: Dr. Samuel Mallory.
Mother: Susan Mallory.
|Siblings||No Data Found.|
|Social Media Accounts||Instagram: @syedsohelryan_official
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 10″.
Centimeters: 177 cm.
Meters: 1.77 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.
Pounds: 165.43 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Hair Color||Salt & Pepper.|
|School||Sexton High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Michigan State University.
2. The University of Michigan.
Relationship Status: Wife, Dating
Dr. Marc Mallory married twice in his life, according to sources. First and foremost, he married his wife, “Felicia Lindell.” Felicia is also an American zoologist, as far as I know. From his relationship with Lindell, he had two boys named “Mason Mallory” and “Alex Mallory.”
Marc divorced his first wife after some time. Dr. Marc Mallory then met and began dating Gretchen Whitmer. Marc was Gretchen’s personal dentist, according to media reports.
After dating for a while, the pair married on July 17, 2011. Whitmer has two kids named “Sherry” and “Sydney” from her previous relationship with Gary Shrewsbury.
Marc Mallory and Gretchen Whitmer have a son named “Winston Mallory” together. Dr. Marc Mallory is currently living a lovely life in Michigan with his family.
Dr. Marc Mallory’s Facts
- Marc grew up observing his father carry out his duties as a dental professional.
- Around the same time, as a 13-year-old boy, he developed a desire to become a dental specialist.
- During his time as an understudy, Marc lent his hands to his father as a task youngster, comrade, and lab specialist.
- Marc joined his father’s private practice as an approved dental expert after graduating with a degree in dentistry.
- After working there for almost four years, he established his training in 1990.
- Marc had a similar activity running his training for about 30 years as a dental specialist as of May of 2020.
- Marc Mallory’s net worth reached $4-5 million once his salary was added to his overall assets and net worth.
- He enjoys traveling to new locations with his family.
- Dr. Marc Mallory is quite good at keeping track of his body statistics.
- He appears to be a man of 30 at the age of 60 due to his flawless physical stats.
- His height is approximately 5 feet 10 inches (in meters 1.77 m).
- He weighs approximately 75 kg (in pounds 165.43 lbs).