Debbie Mathers– Biography, Facts & Life Story
Debbie Mathers (born January 6, 1955) is a Los Angeles, California-based former band member, author, famous personality, and celebrity parent.
She is most known as the mother of Eminem, a rapper, record producer, actor, record executive, and film producer from the United States. In addition, Deborah Rae Nelson-Mathers is her entire birth name.
Debbie Mathers is one of the most influential and well-known rappers of all time. In addition, the 46-year-old musician is known as the “King of Hip Hop.” In 1999, Eminem’s album “The Slim Shady LP” was a commercial triumph.
In addition, he was honored with his first Grammy Award for Best Rap Album. In the United States, the rapper was also the best-selling music artist in the 2000s. Encore, Recovery, Relapse, The Marshall Mathers LP 2, Revival, Kamikaze, and others are some of his other well-known projects.
Wiki and Facts
|Real Full Birth Name||Deborah Rae Nelson-Mathers.|
|Profession||Former Band Member and Author.|
|Famous for||Being the mother of Eminem (American rapper, record producer, and actor).|
|Age (As of 2023)||68 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 06, 1955.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||St. Joseph, Missouri, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats||Instagram: NA.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 3″.
Centimeters: 162 cm.
Meters: 1.62 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 52 Kg.
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-26-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents||Father: Bob Nelson.
Mother: Betty Hixson.
|Siblings||half-brother: Ronnie Polkinghorn.
Brother: Steven Nelson and Todd Kurtis Nelson.
Sister: Betty Renee.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Marshall.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr.|
|Son||1. Marshall Bruce Mathers III.
2. Nathan “Nate” Kane Samara.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision. (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
|Mobile or Phone Number||—|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Debbie Mathers: Relationship Status
Debbie Mathers, 64, began her relationship with her then-boyfriend, Bruce, in the 1970s. They were also a member of the “Daddy Warbucks” band. Along the Dakotas–Montana border, the band performed at Ramada Inns.
Soon after, the pair married in a private ceremony. Debbie married his second husband, “Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr.,” in the 1970s. According to a source, her husband was just 22 years old at the time of their wedding, and she was only 15 years old.
On October 17, 1972, Debbie and Marshall received their first son and only child, “Marshall Bruce Mathers III.” When Eminem’s mother went through a 73-hour labor with him, she almost died.
Marshall Bruce, unfortunately, abandoned his family and relocated to Los Angeles, California. Debbie afterwards began an affair with her boyfriend (name withheld) and gave birth to Nathan “Nate” Kane Samara, their son. Debbie Mathers’ ex husband died of a heart attack in June 2019 at the age of 67.
- Debbie Mathers, Eminem’s mother, was born on January 6, 1955 (at the age of 68) in St. Joseph, Missouri, United States.
- Betty Hixson (mother) and Bob Nelson (father) were Deborah’s parents (father).
- Ronnie Polkinghorn (half-brother), Steven Nelson, and Todd Kurtis Nelson are her three brothers, and Betty Renee is her sister.
- In 1991, Ronnie took his own life.
- They split their time between Michigan and Missouri when Eminem was a kid, and they had a lot of financial troubles.
- Furthermore, several media outlets suggested that Deborah was not an ideal mother, a charge that she strongly refuted.
- After stealing his wages, she frequently threw her son out of the house.
- She let Eminem’s future wife “Kimberly Anne Scott” stay at their house in 1987.
- Hailie Jade, Whitney Scott Mathers, and Alaina Marie Mathers are the author’s three granddaughters.
- Furthermore, Eminem addressed multiple letters to his father as a child, but Debbie claimed that all of them were returned to him marked as “return to sender.”
- Marshall Bruce attempted to contact him in 2001, just after Eminem’s meteoric rise to fame.
- Deborah, on the other hand, he blames for not allowing him to meet the rapper.
- Debbie Mathers has written three novels in her career as an author.
- “My Son Marshall, My Son Eminem” (2007), “Managing Cash Flow and Working Capital” (2004), and “Funding Options for Business Growth” (2004) are among the titles included (2004).