Curt Menefee, an American sportscaster, is best known for hosting the most-watched NFL pregame shows, FOX NFL SUNDAY and FOX NFL THURSDAY. He also does a radio show and works as a sports anchor for the local CBS affiliate.
We’ll go over the sportscaster’s net worth, professional career, and other fascinating details in this post.
Curt Menefee’s Net Worth 2022/2023
Curt Menefee has amassed a massive net worth as a result of his professional sportscaster career. Curt appears to have amassed a sizable fortune. Curt’s net worth is expected to be at $3 million in 2021. It also contains all of his own riches, assets, and profits. Curt has also earned a substantial chunk of money from many fashion labels and events over the course of his illustrious career as a public personality.
Curt is currently living a happy and lavish life in the United States with his family because to the money he earned from his professional career. With such fantastic ventures under his name, his net worth and annual salary would undoubtedly climb in the future days.
Curt Menefee’s Remuneration?
Curt is paid a salary of $60,000 each year. He was paid roughly $200,000 per year while working at Fox Sports. His main sources of income are his sportscasting and journalism jobs. He makes a good living outside of his professional career through sponsorships, commercials, and endorsement deals. As a result, we can be certain that Curt lives a lavish lifestyle with his wife and other family members.
Curt’s House Menefee Curt purchased a 3,032 square foot home with four bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. In December 2018, he put the house on the market for $2.569 million.
Curt’s Achievements and Awards Throughout his career, Menefee Curt has been honored with various important accolades. In New York, he won the Associated Press Award for Best Sports Reporter. He’s also won four Katie Awards, including Best Sportscast and Best Sports Special. Curt was nominated for a Sports Emmy Award, which he won.
You May Also Like To Read: Daniella Perkins’ Dad Was The One Who Introduced Her Boyfriend To Her!
Curt Menefee’s Professional Career
- Curt began his professional career in Dallas, Texas, as a sports anchor for the local CBS network.
- After that, in the late 1990s, he joined Fox News as a broadcaster for their NFL coverage.
- Curt was an on-air anchor for a Florida television station.
- Following that, he worked as a sports anchor for Fox’s New York station, WNYW.
- Curt went on to work as an anchor for MSG Networks SportsDesk.
- Curt has taken over as the host of Fox NFL Sunday.
- He’s also done color commentary for Major League Baseball, UEFA Champions League, and boxing contests.
- He is currently a co-host of “UFC on Fox.”
Curt Menefee Quick Facts
- On July 22, 1965, in Iowa, the United States of America, Curt opened his eyes for the first time.
- He is 56 years old as of 2021, and his horoscope is Cancer.
- His father’s name is Don Jones, while his mother’s name is yet to be revealed.
- Sarah Schulz, his sister, was his childhood companion.
- Coe College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, awarded him a Bachelor of Arts degree.
- He went on to Northwestern University School of Professional Studies to continue his education.
- Curt is an American by nationality and a member of the African-American ethnic group.
- Since 2013, he has been blissfully married to Violette Doloricon Menefee.
- Curt is 6 feet tall and weighs the same as he is tall.
- Curt’s hair is black, and his eyes are a dark brown color.
You May Also Like To Read: Patrick Bet-David Considers Herseld Lucky As She Considers Him The Best Husband in Every Aspect!