Who is Brittney Lee Saunders?
Brittney Lee Saunders is an Australian beauty guru, blogger, and entrepreneur. FAYT and Stapel Swim are two of Brittney Lee Saunders’ apparel companies. Brittney can also be found on a multitude of social media platforms, including Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook, as a social media influencer.
Bio, Age, Ethnicity, Siblings, Education
Brittney Lee Saunders is a 27-year-old actress who was born on April 27, 1993. She was born in the Australian city of Newcastle, in the state of New South Wales. Sharon Saunders, her mother, and Owen Saunders, her father, are the same as her parents. Emma, Brittney’s younger sister, is Brittney’s younger sister. Jackie, her ex-stepmother, and Josh and Hayley, her ex-stepsiblings, get along well with her.
Facts of Brittney Lee Saunders
|Full Name:||Brittney Lee Saunders|
|Birthplace:||Newcastle, New South Wales|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Entrepreneur, Social Media Personality|
|Sibling:||One (sister Emma)|
Britney is currently unattached. Dylan Sean Ryan, a fellow social influencer, was her previous boyfriend. They broke up in November 2016, which caused quite a commotion online. Brittney shared the news of her breakup on her Snapchat story. Before that, they had a public dispute in mid-October 2016 in which the truth about their difficult relationship was revealed. Brittney also accused Ryan of using her popularity to expand his own social media following.
Brittney announced that her lover had dumped her, mascara flowing down her face. “She stated,” she said.
“Dylan has dumped me and broken up with me. He claims he ‘doesn’t love me anymore,’ which is quite disturbing. Two days ago, the guy I thought was my life’s love told me that he no longer loved me. That, in my opinion, is just a cowardly cover-up for whatever is going on. It’s terrible to pour your heart and soul into someone just to have them reply, ‘I don’t care.'”
The couple had a very public connection, documenting their whirlwind affair across several social media platforms and even co-founding a YouTube channel.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair Color
The actual height, weight, and other bodily measurements of Brittney are unknown. Nonetheless, she admitted in 2016 that she regularly compares her body to others, and she set a new goal for herself in 2017 to accept her body for what it is and not compare it to others. Brittney, on the other hand, has blonde hair and hazel eyes.
Body Measurements: Height, Weight, Hair Color
Brittney’s net worth is reported to be somewhere between $1 million and $5 million. Her self-titled YouTube channel is her main source of revenue.
Brittney Lee Saunders’ Career
- Brittney Lee Saunders is a cosmetics tutorial, comedy sketches, rants, singing covers, Q&As, and general vlogs creator on YouTube. Her videos are uploaded to her own YouTube account, “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS.” Her Australian tries American goods videos are also well-known.
- Brittney has had 119,517,548 views on YouTube since August 10, 2011. She also has 1.08 million subscribers on her YouTube channel. Brittney’s debut video, likewise, is titled My Makeup Collection.
- Brittney is a businesswoman that runs Getnkd, natural and vegan skincare, haircare, and body care lines, as well as YouTube and social media channels.
- Brittney was in high school when she first discovered YouTube and fell in love with it. She began by utilizing the webcam on her laptop. Near the conclusion of high school, her channel began to gain popularity, and she realized she could make YouTube her full-time work.
- Brittney has a video called Bean Boozled Challenge up on her YouTube account, which features Jake Rich. Brittney’s channel has been producing beauty, cosmetics, and fashion videos since its inception. Her videos are well-known for featuring high-end beauty goods.
- Storytime videos and Q&A sessions are also available on the channel.
- Brittney has talked about her breast augmentation operation, her breakup with YouTuber Dylan Sean Ryan, and her clothing brand in her storytime video segment.
- Brittney is one of Australia’s most popular beauty vloggers, with millions of YouTube fans and collaborations with several high-end cosmetic companies.
- Brittney started making YouTube videos because she was bored. She grew more focused after developing a passion for beauty and fashion. Her rise to stardom at the time encouraged her to focus on her vlogging career.
- MY MAKEUP COLLECTION, AND STORAGE!, Brittney’s 2017 video, featured her large makeup collection, which includes a bevy of high-end luxury items.
- She showed how she used a 16-drawer organizer system to arrange her makeup collection. Her lipstick collection was valued at over 2,000 dollars.
- The majority of the things were supplied to Brittney by corporations and public relations representatives for her to review on her vlogs. Her high-end cosmetics included Too-Faced Born This Way foundations and Urban Decay lipsticks.
- As a result of her videos, Brittney became a celebrity practically overnight. Her YouTube channel, which mainly consisted of beauty hauls, tutorials, and other related videos, soon grew in popularity.
- She began adding storytime videos and answering fan questions during her Q&A sessions later on.
- In one of her storytime videos, Brittney discussed her breast augmentation surgery experience. She also talked about self-love and body positivity. Brittney’s YouTube channel currently has more than a million followers.
- Brittney is very active on Instagram, where she has over 600,000 followers thanks to her amazing images. Her Twitter account has a following of around 114 thousand people.
- Brittney made her pop debut in 2015 with the release of her track Set Fire To Me, which is available on iTunes. Within six hours of its release, the track had become a chart-topper. On the iTunes Australia list, the song reached number 33.
- At Madame Tussauds Sydney in July 2017, she showcased three trademark makeup styles. Smokey Eyes, Pop of Color, and Brittney’s Everyday Go-To were the three looks.
- Colgate, Herbal Essences, Smirnoff, Ben & Jerry’s, and Maybelline are among the brands she has worked with and featured in her videos.
- Brittney’s apparel line, FAYT, debuted in 2017. On the label’s website, she sells a variety of exclusive designer garments and accessories. In Sydney, the FAYT launch party was held. She also owns another apparel business, Staple Swim.