Who is Ashley Benson?
Ashley Benson is an American actress best known for her part in the television series “Pretty Little Liars.” Ashley Benson is best known for being the boyfriend of Cara Delevingne, a British model and actress.
Ashley Benson: Bio, Age, Nationality, Parents
Ashley Victoria Benson is Ashley Benson’s full name. She was born in Anaheim Hills, California, on December 18, 1989. Shannon (Harte) and Jeff Benson are her parents. Her ancestors are Irish, English, and German.
Shaylene Benson, her older sister, is her only sibling. Her father’s ancestors are English and German. Her mother’s mother’s mother’s mother’s mother’s mother’s mother’s mother’s
Ashley weighed 2 pounds 8 ounces when she was delivered two months early. She’d been in intensive care for a month when her parents received word from the hospital that she’d need heart surgery on Christmas Day. On Christmas Day, her parents brought her in, and the physicians informed them that her heart had stopped beating.
After that, Ashley didn’t require any more procedures. She weighed 4 1/2 pounds when she was released from the hospital following a two-month stay. Since then, she has been in good health.
Since she was two years old, she has competed in hip hop, jazz, ballet, tap, and lyrical. Ashley, on the other hand, has been singing since she was about five years old and aspires to continue doing so with acting.
Facts of Ashley Benson
|Full Name:||Ashley Benson|
|Birthplace:||Anaheim Hills, California|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Sibling:||One (sister Shaylene)|
Ashley Benson is currently without a partner. She was in a relationship with Cara Delevingne, an English model and actress, from May 2018 to April 2020. For almost two years, the pair had been together.
After a year of dating, the couple confirmed their relationship via Cara’s Instagram post on June 14, 2019. Let’s start from the beginning and look at the history of the lovers’ relationships.
In 2018, they met while filming the punk-rock drama “Her Smell.” Delevingne announced her romance with Benson in June, and the two are said to have moved in together. They are no longer reluctant to share images of each other on their social media sites.
In late May 2018, the couple was photographed holding hands. One of the photographs showed Delevingne hugging Benson and attempting to kiss her neck, according to Pride magazine. In other images, the two were seen holding hands.
Benson told People Now the same month that she keeps her personal life private and would not confirm or deny dating Delevingne. The “Pretty Little Liars” star didn’t confirm or refute claims that she was dating Delevingne, but she did talk about how she attempted to keep her personal life private.
In September, Ashley Benson saw Cara Delevingne walk the runway at Paris Fashion Week. During Paris Fashion Week, she sat in the front row of Cara Delevingne’s Balmain show. The two were later seen exiting the show together, according to Entertainment Tonight.
Cara Delevingne revealed their connection later that month. She revealed that she and Benson were dating and that the two had moved in together. “#PRIDE @ashleybenson,” Cara captioned the photo. It was a kissing scene from the film “Her Smell” where she kissed Ashley.
The couple had moved in together in Los Angeles, California, and Ashley Benson had sold her property to live with Delevingne, according to Us Weekly. In late June, the now-confirmed couple was pictured in Paris, France, at actress Zoe Kravitz and Karl Glusman’s rehearsal dinner and wedding.
The couple made a rare public appearance at the Boss show in Milan Fashion Week for the autumn 2020 season. During the performance, they sat in the front row. Delevingne and Benson acted out a scene from ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ in a video posted in March.
Before settling down with Cara, Ashley dated a number of other celebrities. Tyler Blackburn was her boyfriend from 2013 to 2016, Chord Overstreet was her boyfriend in 2012, Ryan Good was her boyfriend from 2011 to 2017, and Justin Thorne was her boyfriend from 2006 to 2010. In 2015, she was associated to Nat Wolff, and in 2012, she was linked to Taylor Lautner.
Ashley Benson: Professional Life and Career
- She has worked in print for a long time and is still employed by the Agency.
- Since she was ten years old, she aspired to be an actress.
- Ashley then went on to do 35 commercials before pursuing acting jobs in theater. Ashley had taken up acting as a new interest. She committed her entire life to performing, with little time for modeling or dance.
- Ashley was the inspiration for the juvenile “Jean Grey” from the 2008 comic book “X-Men Origins.” In addition, her Pretty Little Liars co-star Sasha Pieterse was the inspiration for an adolescent Jean Grey’s physical look.
- Ashley is also best friends with Shay Mitchell, her Pretty Little Liars co-star.
- Ashley Benson is best recognized for her role as Hanna Marin on the TV program ‘Pretty Little Liars,’ but she initially gained fame as Abigail Deveraux on the NBC soap opera ‘Days of Our Lives.’
- Her work demonstrates her inherent knack for acting and theater, reaffirming her artistic qualities. Benson’s popularity and fame soared outside of television with her films, including the 2012 crime thriller ‘Spring Breakers’ and the 2015 horror drama ‘Ratter.’
- Ashley also appeared in the music video for “True Love” by Romeo Miller (aka Lil Romeo) and Solange. She posed for Vogue Magazine in a picture session with Britney Spears. She features in NLT’s “That Girl” music video.