After the infamous 1991 case, Anita Hill ignited a campaign that resulted in a surge in the number of female senators in Congress.
She also rose to prominence after accusing Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court, Clarence Thomas, of sexual assault.
Anita is a Brandeis University professor who specializes in social policy, law, and women’s studies. She has also written works such as Speaking Truth to Power and Reimagining Equality.
What is the Net Worth and Salary of Anita Hill?
Anita Hill’s Salary and Net Worth: As of 2019, Anita Hill’s net worth is believed to be over $1 million, owing to her work as an American attorney and university professor. According to certain internet sources, an average lawyer in the United States earns $82.14k per year, which includes $11k in commission, $5.14k in bonus, and $5.14k in profit sharing.
In addition, from 1983 to 1986, she worked as an adjunct professor at the Evangelical Christian O. W. Coburn School of Law. She is a Brandeis University professor who teaches social policy, law, and women’s studies. According to various internet sources, a professor in the United States earns an average of $63.45k per year. Anita is currently living an affluent and beautiful lifestyle with her family members.
|Net Worth in 2019||$1 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||Under Review|
|Annual Salary (Layer)||$82.14k|
|Income Source as an||American Attorney, Academic Professor|
What is Anita Hill’s Claim to Fame?
- Anita became a public icon in 1991 when she accused Clarence Thomas, a nominee for the United States Supreme Court, of sexual harassment while working for the United States
- Department of Education and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- She is also a member of the Southern Vermont College Board of Trustees in Bennington, Vermont.
- Furthermore, her opening address to the Senate Judiciary Committee in 1991 is ranked 69th among the Top 100 Speeches of the 20th Century by American Rhetoric (listed by rank).
- Anita Hill is featured in the film Anita, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in 2013.
- Similarly, the film was made by Oscar winner Freida Mock, whose well-received documentary mixed video of the historic hearings with interviews and provided an insight into the lawyer’s private life.
- Similarly, in mid-April 2016, HBO broadcast Confirmation, a dramatization of the proceedings starring Kerry Washington as Anita and Wendell Pierce as Thomas.
- Anita Faye Hill was born on July 30, 1956, in Lone Tree, Oklahoma, United States of America.
- Erma (mother) and Albert Hill are her parents (father).
- She is 63 years old as of 2019, and her horoscope is Leo.
- Anita is of African-American ethnicity and possesses American nationality.
- Morris High School in Oklahoma was where she earned her education. Later, in 1977, she earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology from Oklahoma State University.
- Anita wrote her memoirs Speaking Truth to Power at the age of 41.
- She is currently employed as a professor at Brandeis University.
- As of 2019, Anita’s net worth is believed to be at $1 million.
- She is also married to Chuck Malone, with whom she has been in a long-term relationship.
- She is also 5 feet 6 inches tall with a bodyweight of roughly 62 kilograms.
- Anita, on the other hand, is not active on social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.