Angelo Mosca was a professional wrestler from the United States who played in the Canadian Football League. In wrestling, he was known as King Kong Mosca and The Mighty Hercules. Mosca’s son, Angelo Jr., was also a wrestler. In 1987, he was inducted into the Canadian Football Hall of Fame; in 2012, the Hamilton Sports Hall of Fame inducted him; and in 2013, the Ontario Sports Hall of Fame inducted him.
Angelo Mosca’s Childhood and Early Years
Angelo Mosca was born in Waltham, Massachusetts, on February 13, 1937. When he died, he was 84 years old. Virgo is his zodiac sign. His full name is Angelo Mosca. With his parents and siblings, he grew up in the United States. He, too, is an American citizen. He is of Caucasian racial origin.
His religion of choice is Christianity. Angelo Mosca attended a local high school, according to his educational background. Likewise, no information about his higher schooling has been released.
Angelo Mosca: Height and Weight
He stands at a height of 6 feet 4 inches. He is about 125 kilograms in weight (275 lb). Due to his advanced age, he has gorgeous warm black eyes and white hair. Angelo Mosca has the following body measurements: 36-28-34 inches.
|Real Name||Angelo Mosca|
|Famous As||Football League player & professional wrestler|
|Birthday||February 13, 1937|
|Birthplace||Waltham, Massachusetts, US|
|Height||approx. 6 ft 4 in|
|Weight||approx. 125 Kg|
|Shoe Size||10.5 (US)|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Angelo Mosca: Net Worth and Salary 2022/2023
As of 2021, Angelo Mosca’s net worth is estimated to be in the $5 million level. The majority of his earnings came from his wrestling and football careers. Mosca’s excellent career allowed him to live in opulence and drive beautiful cars. In Massachusetts, he was a well-known character. He was inducted into the Canadian Football Hall of Fame after winning five Grey Cups.
Career and Professional Life
- Mosca played football for the University of Notre Dame and was drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles of the National Football
- League in the 30th round in 1959. In 1958, he had previously planned to play for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the CFL.
- Mosca played in nine Grey Cup games, tying him for the most in CFL history with teammate John Barrow.
- Mosca won the Grey Cup five times with his clubs, one with the Ottawa Rough Riders and four times with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats.
- The Tiger-Cats announced Mosca’s jersey number 68 would be retired on August 25, 2015.
- He wrestled all around North America, almost always at or near the top of the card, and almost always as a heel, even in
- Toronto, until the late 1970s, when he switched to a face, and eventually became the major face in the early 1980s.
- Mosca competed in the World Wrestling Federation in 1981 as the promotion’s most loathed heel (often – in a reversal of his persona in Canada) due to his ruthless style.
- Mosca promoted the NWA in Ontario after being fired from the WWF in 1985-87.
- He announced his retirement from wrestling in 1986.
Wife and Marriage of Angelo Mosca
Angelo Mosca Wife is a woman who is married to Angelo Mosca. Mosca and his wife, Helen, a real estate agent, spent several years in and around Hamilton before settling in St. Catharines, Ontario. He first met her in 1996 during a Ticats game, and they married in 1998. He’d been divorced and widowed before.