Alejandrina Mara Salazar Hernández– Biography, Facts & Life Story
Alejandrina Mara Salazar Hernández is a Mexican social worker who was born in 1960. She also represented herself as Joaqun “El Chapo” Guzmán’s wife (Former Sinaloa Cartel Dealer & Drug Lord).
Her husband was a powerful drug lord with a global empire. Despite this, Guzmán was born and raised in a poor family. Because of his father’s physical abuse, he fled his home. He was also in charge of the large-scale distribution of cocaine, marijuana, and heroin.
The United States and European countries are the world’s largest drug users. In 2016, however, he was apprehended by Mexican authorities.
He did, however, succeed in escaping from prison. He was apprehended by the investigation officers once more in 2019. He is currently serving a life sentence in the ADX Florence.
Wiki and Facts
|Real Full Birth Name||Alejandrina María Salazar Hernández.|
|Famous for||The first wife of Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán (Former Sinaloa Cartel Dealer & Drug Lord).|
|Age (As of 2023)||63 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1960.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Not Available.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 53 Kg.
Pounds: 117 lbs.
|Parents||Father: Will Update Soon.
Mother: Name Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán.|
|Son||César Guzmán Salazar, Iván Archivaldo Guzmán Salazar and Jesús Alfredo Guzmán Salazar.|
|Daughter||Alejandrina Gisselle Guzmán Salazar.|
|Highest Qualification||Sociology Degree Pass Out.|
Alejandrina Mara Salazar Hernández- Early Life
Alejandrina Mara Salazar Hernández, El Chapo’s wife, was born in 1960. (age 63 years old, 2023). She also spent her early years in Mexico City with her mother and father.
The information about her siblings has not been upgraded. She graduated from a neighborhood school. She went on to complete her Bachelor’s degree in Sociology later on.
El Chapo and she married in a small private ceremony in Jess Mara, Sinaloa, in 1977. César Guzmán Salazar, Iván Archivaldo Guzmán Salazar, and Jess Alfredo Guzmán Salazar were their three sons.
In Jess Mara, they established a small ranch. Guzmán, on the other hand, married her wives several times. He had a large family.
Alejandrina Gisselle Guzmán Salazar, on the other hand, is her only child (Fashion Expert). The drug trade was run by Chapo’s henchmen. Her stepsons are Édgar Guzmán López and Ovidio Guzmán López.
Alejandrina Mara Salazar Hernández: Facts
- Alejandrina has the least knowledge of El Chapo’s illegal activities.
- Joaqun Guzmán’s wife attempted to keep her children away from him.
- She, on the other hand, interfered with his extramarital affairs and sexual relations.
- In 2007, Emma Coronel Aispuro married “Joaqun Guzmán,” a Mexican drug lord.
- Guzmán served his 20-year sentence for murder and drug trafficking in 1993.
- He was in charge of the most powerful kingdom, which included Miguel ngel and Félix Gallardo.
- In the late 1970s, he collaborated with Héctor Luis Palma Salazar.
- He was helped and drugs were transported through the tunnels near the US border.
- By the year 1988, he had established his cartel as well.
- Meanwhile, before the final court judgment in 2015, he escaped through the jail tunnel.
- Alejandrina Mara Salazar Hernández, on the other hand, dedicated her life to social work.
- She was a teacher in a school for underprivileged children.