Bert Kreischer is an actor and reality television personality in addition to being one of America’s most popular stand-up comedians. He is married to LeeAnn Kreischer, 47, who has knighted herself as the Wife of the Party. Let us learn more about his married life, which includes a wife, family, and children.
Bert Kreischer is Married to who?
Bert Kreischer is happily married to LeAnn Kreischer, whom he dated for years before marrying. When LeAnn was working as a writer, they first met. Bert and his roommate stopped along a hiking trail to meet Kreischer and her companion. Bret thought LeAnn was attractive the moment he saw her. She was, however, enraged with him for interrupting her in the middle of her job.
The couple met for the second time after she had recently broken up with her ex. The third time, however, was the charm! LeAnn was looking forward to getting back into the dating scene. Bert and his roommate were invited to a bowling party organized by her writing friend.
They began dating soon after. Bert and his wife are currently stronger than ever, and there is no information about their extramarital affairs or divorce. The lovely pair has been married for 17 years, which is a significant achievement.
Children of Bret Kreischer
Bret and his wife are the parents of two daughters. Georgia Kreischer, his eldest daughter, is 14 years old, and Isla Kreischer, his second daughter, is 12 years old. Bret frequently comments that his daughters inherited his folly. He also frequently incorporates them into his jokes and performances.
His wife’s podcast has also included the children. Regardless of their hectic schedules, both of them are committed to providing the best childhood experience for their children.
What is the Name of Bret Kreischer’s Wife?
LeeAnn Kresicher is best known as Bret Kreischer’s wife, and she presently hosts a podcast called Wife of the Party, in which she interviews people about marriage, friendship, and other fun topics. She was born in the United States of America in the year 1971 in Bowden, Georgia. Unfortunately, information about her precise birthdate and parents is not yet available, so her zodiac sign is also unavailable.
Bert Kreischer’s Relatives
Bert Kreischer was born in a prosperous family in the United States of America. Al Kreischer (father) and Gege Kreischer (mother) raised him (mother). His father was a real estate lawyer, and his mother worked in early childhood development. Because there is no information about his siblings, he is considered to be an only kid.
He married his sweetheart, LeAnn Kreischer, and they had two beautiful kids, Ila Kreischer and Georgia Kreischer, to show for their many years of love.
- Bert Kreischer was born on November 3, 1973, as Albert Kreischer in Tampa, Florida, United States of America.
- He is 46 years old as of 2019, and his horoscope is Scorpio.
- Bert Kreischer is the son of Al Kreischer (father) and Gege Kreischer (mother) (mother).
- He attended a private Jesuit high school before going on to Florida State University, where he majored in English.
- Bert is an American national with a North American ethnic origin.
- His first encounter with stand-up comedy was at Potbelly’s, a Tallahassee, Florida bar and nightclub.
- Bert Kreischer’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.2 million as of 2019.
- He is blissfully married to LeAnn Kreischer, his long-term girlfriend.
- He has a tall statue of 1.83 m. (6 feet).
- Bert has dark brown hair that matches his eyes, which are blue.
- Bert is active on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.