Kelly Stables is a theater, film, and television actress from the United States. She is well known for her work on television. Her most well-known performances were Melissa on Two and a Half Men, Eden Konkier on The Exes, and Kelly on Superstore.
Stables was born in Missouri and was a popular cheerleader in high school. She received her diploma from Lafayette High School. She graduated from the University of Missouri in Columbia with a degree in Communication with a focus on television and a minor in Theatre Performance.
She even appeared in Spider-Man but went unnoticed because she performed stunts in the film. She has performed numerous stunts and voice roles in major motion pictures. She has also appeared in a number of television series.
Here is a collection of Kelly Stables Quotes for you to enjoy. Tell us which one was your favorite in the comments section.
- Like many actors, I started off as a monkey. My first job ever was as an extra in Tim Burton’s ‘Planet of the Apes.’ I’m the tiny little monkey in the background. I met Rick Baker doing that – then, because of my size and the fact I was older than 18, he figured I could double Daveigh Chase in ‘The Ring.
- When I was a little girl, the only real form of entertainment I was exposed to was theater, being raised in St. Louis, and I still love theater, and I think sitcoms are similar to that, in there’s a live audience, and you know, I definitely like the comedy of it, too. I like to make people laugh, and I definitely think laughter is healing.
- I was fortunate enough to book a pilot, and we just got picked up for a midseason replacement for ABC. It’s called ‘Romantically Challenged,’ and I’m going to be playing Alyssa Milano’s little sister. The other actor in it is Kyle Bornheimer from ‘Worst Week’ – he’s hilarious.
- I’m at the stage in my pregnancy where I don’t feel pregnant. You feel very, ‘Oh yeah, I’m pregnant,’ because you’re over the morning sickness, and it’s not too uncomfortable. It’s fun.
- I love saying dialogue and creating a full character more than just being physical. But I always end up doing physical stuff in my roles. Kelly Stables sayings
- I love the show tunes; I love all of them.
- I like to make people laugh, and I definitely think laughter is healing. It’s one of my favorite thing to do, so I’m attracted to it for many reasons.
- I was a cheerleader growing up, so I can relate to that!
- Love is hearing my son laugh.
- We are all connected in love.
- I’ve learned that nobody is either all good or all evil. We all make mistakes, but we all are also capable of accomplishing extraordinary things.
- I love every aspect of the performing arts and can’t imagine myself doing anything different. I give my heart to every project.
- Being barefoot makes me feel vulnerable.
- I am a musical-theater nut. When the lyrics, orchestration, and performance all come together just right, I come alive and can feel every cell in my body.
Also Read: Morgan Simianer, Josephine Cameron